We had a call time of 4:30pm as it was an evening / nights shoot. The aim of this evenings shoot was to film “The Blakehay Runners “ An amateur dramatic society based in the building that James (havier) had applied to be manager of. Today I took on the role EPK, whilst Corrie Raymond was in hospital; it was my responsibility to get back stage footage, interviews, general scene shoots, & establishing shots of the Blakehay theatre. I wasn’t particularly looking forward to this job role when it was decided I was going to stand in for corrie. But I surprised myself at how much I really did enjoy this job role! It gave me the chance to be creative with camera, something I had never really done before, as in previous productions I had strict scripts to film, which did not allow this much creativity with the camera.
http://web.mac.com/javierronceros/Site/Welcome.html
www.weston.ac.uk

1 x photo, 3 x links (2 x C&P) (same) 150 words.
ReplyDelete