I have really enjoyed this unit BC2006 - Working in the broadcast media. i have learnt many things about industry life as well as myself. Through doing this work experience it has been made clear to me, how I am personally going to proceed into the media industry. By Comparing my experiences of Endemol (Runner) & TwoFour (Logger), I have learnt that the runner roles suit me & my character best. It is my ultimate ambition to become a researcher, as my experience at Deal or No Deal as "Audience Researcher" has reiterated & reinforced my love & passion for researching factual entertainment subjects.
If I was to do my work experience again, i would endeavour to maintain a positive enthusiastic approach to all my placements, regardless of my issues, as i have learnt from this experience that the media industry isn't all glamour, you do have to put a lot of effort in, & that in the beginning of your career there are a lot of lows, the jobs will be boring & mundane & you will be expected to do the less than favourable tasks. But In the future, you will go onto what you want to be weather that's, camera man, director, producer, etc.
Link.
http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk
www.twofour.co.uk
2 x links (C&P), short evaluation 209 words.
ReplyDeleteWhere is the Video Interview with person at work about their route into the business?
ReplyDelete