Sunday, 19 April 2009

Audience Team.


Wednesday 4th March

 

If I have gained anything from this work experience it’s the concrete knowledge that I definitely want to be a researcher!

 

Audiece Team (checking in)

 

I am an active person & I found all the running around involved with audience team good for me! Checking the audience in involved. Communicating with the general public, Checking members of the audience clothing for spots, stripes or logo’s, lining the audience members up in height order for seating in accordance with seating plan drawn up by the director for shooting / directing purposes.

 

 

Audience team (office).

 

I really enjoyed working as part of the audience team being based in the office was great experience! Initially I was given the Audience bible to read, to familiarise myself with the job role & of what was expected / required of me in this position. I then sat in on a few phone calls, & was then set to work on my own.

 

For Example:

 

“Hi my name is Kate, I’m calling from Deal or No Deal Audience team, I was just wondering are you still interested in being part of our audience?”

 

We’ve had a few dates come up, they are.”

 

Monday 23rd March 2009.

RX 1&2                   12:00pm Approx End Time 17:30pm

RX 3                        17:00pm Approx End Time 20:30pm

 

Tuesday 24th March 2009.

RX 1 & 2                  08:45am Approx End Time 14:30pm

RX 3                        13:45pm Approx End Time 17:30pm

 

 

Wednesday 25th March 2009.

RX 1 & 2                  08:45am Approx End Time 14:30pm

RX 3                        13:45pm Approx End Time 17:30pm

 

 

Thursday 26th March 2009.

RX 1 & 2                  08:45am Approx End Time 14:30pm

RX 3                        13:45pm Approx End Time 17:30pm

 

 

Friday 27th March 2009.

RX 1 & 2                  08:00am Approx End Time 13:30pm

RX 3                        13:00pm Approx End Time 16:30pm

 


Monday 3oth March 2009.

RX 1&2            12:00pm Approx End Time 17:30pm

RX 3                        17:00pm Approx End Time 20:30pm

 

Tuesday 31st March 2009.

RX 1 & 2            08:45am Approx End Time 14:30pm

RX 3                        13:45pm Approx End Time 17:30pm

 

 

Wednesday 1st April 2009.

RX 1 & 2                 08:45am Approx End Time 14:30pm

RX 3                        13:45pm Approx End Time 17:30pm

 

 

Thursday 2nd April 2009.

RX 1 & 2                 08:45am Approx End Time 14:30pm

RX 3                        13:45pm Approx End Time 17:30pm

 

 

Friday 3rd April 2009.

RX 1 & 2                  08:00am Approx End Time 13:30pm

RX 3                        13:00pm Approx End Time 16:30pm

 

Ask if any of those dates are convient if they are select a date & a time Book audience member(s) in.

 

Points to be made during latter part of call.

 

1/.            

Someone will send you a confirmation pack through the post / email, it will contain maps & directions to studios. Frequently asked questions, & a confidentiality form all in the said party will need to print off & sign.

 

2/.            

Dark clothing must be worn, No stripes, spots or logos.

 

3/.            

Someone will give the said party a courtesy phone call a day before the show to check all can still attend, if you have any problems in the meantime call us.


Link:

http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk 

 

1 comment: