Tuesday 3rd March 2009.
Lighting.

s a week, it is essential that the lighting is consistent.
Gallery.

Seven camera shoot.
Camera 1 steady cam,
Cameras 2,3 & 6 hawk heads
Cameras 4 & 5 J86’s
Camera 7 Hand Held.
Director was very quick in telling the camera operators what shots to get & when the shot was being used. For Example:
2 shot on camera 1 please
Contestant left foreground
Close up box opening on camera 5
Over the shoulder Noel
Camera 6 close up contestant reaction
Camera 5 box opening
Camera 4 animate past contestants & game board
Close up Camera 4 contestant & board
Over the shoulder 3 shot on 5.
I don’t think directing is something I could do as there was so much going on. I think I would get confused!
Gallery / Office Runner.
The gallery / office runners job is the lowest if the low, what ever is needed you do, from making coffee to cleaning the presenters toilet. The part of this job is that you are in the gallery observing what is going on & if its quiet you get the chance to have a go at directing. A fantastic experience!
Link:
http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk

1 x photo, 2 x logos, 1 x C&P link. Good desc.
ReplyDelete